Surveying (marine and non - marine)
We employ an extensive network of qualified and reputable cargo surveyors.
CRS are in a prime position to ensure that the damaged cargo is surveyed by experienced and qualified surveyors.
We ensure that:
- the cargo is surveyed promptly, accurately and economically;
- the necessary supporting documents are collected from various parties involved;
- the Carriers are duly notified of the loss;
- the liability of the parties is duly established;
- where theft has occurred the case is fully investigated;
- our reports always include the evaluation of loss, the prospects of a recovery and recommendation for loss prevention.
Our work is not limited to cargo surveys, we also have vast experience in arranging of property pre risk inspections (security and safety of office buildings, warehouses and manufacturing plants) and investigations of non-marine claims (Medical investigations, art and species etc).
We are also able to arrange for the surveys in various countries through the Lloyds Agency network.